Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ferrero Rocher Deer

We meet again, young ones!
So what have we got today?
deerie?
Rumple, this is no place for your little deeries,
but this is a place for the Deer.
The magnificent creature,
agile and swift,
powerful and wise.
Silently, they watch the horrors of this world and yet they
with their strength,
remain innocent.
I present to you,
the Deer.
 
You all know what a Fererro Rocher is. You know their wrappers are foil and are unique with their little embedded squares. They're shiny and captures light well, as does their little stickers. But I always hated wasting these wrappers which probably cost more than the chocolate itself. So what do I do with them? I collected a bunch and created a little decoration. I've decided upon creating a foil deer out of Ferrero Rocher wrappers. I may poke a string in him to make an ornament later in the year, but for now, here's what he looks like.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment