Thursday, November 1, 2012

Origami Jewelry

 
Why do we wish upon a star?
What makes a star any more powerful than ourselves?
Is it their innocence? Their beauty?
How about its universal wisdom?
Everynight, millions look up to them, wishing, thinking, thanking.
They spill out their hearts to the stars, because only they won't judge.
They look to the stars for help, guidance.
These tiny pieces in the mystery of life
provide a very real bit of magic
Proof of something greater.

                  Earrings 
                            Rings and Necklace
                                    Necklace                      .



 
I have a bunch of origami stars, two finished stacks of them, and I have no idea what to do with them except have them look pretty - that is, until now!
 
I don't know why I didn't think of iut before, but I was looking for a gift for a friend one day and realized she may want earrings, then I saw earring bits in Michael's and it just clicked! So here are a few creations I came out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment