Thursday, January 17, 2013

Story telling

 
These are pages from Brave new world, but I'm not here to talk about that.
 Ha HA! So I'm starting to write a book. Again! But this time, I'm not pressuring myself with expectations or getting ahead of myself. I've tried a few times, mostly because I had some realllly vivid dreams I wanted to share and had ideas about, but just didn't know enough about stuff and didn't know how to make a story from just two or three scenes or snapshots I got in a 5 minute dream. Anyone ever have that problem? Well, this time, I'm not even going to try and see how it works out. Every other time I was always trying, but it ended up with me writing 5 pages and quiting and starting another story then quiting and I have so many scenes and ideas and things to share but don't know how to put it into words, and I DEFINITELY don't know how to film it - much less direct it and get people to help out with it since I don't even know what it'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment